linux 2.6.12-rc1-bk5 compilation error

Jerome Glisse j.glisse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:13:19 EST 2005

> I think you're the only person building a zImage for a 32bit kernel with
> a 64bit toolchain for MULTIPLATFORM, yes. :)

I should move to 64bits :)

> This is a valid problem, however.  Does the following also work for you?

It partly works (correct the problem with disable_6xx_mmu)
but i still have to the following for resolving __flush_disable_L1

I changed the makefile in arch/ppc/kernel to have this :
obj-$(CONFIG_POWER4) += cpu_setup_power4.o
into :
obj-$(CONFIG_POWER4) += l2cr.o cpu_setup_power4.o

Jerome Glisse