2.6.x on 405CR

Jon Masters jonmasters at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:10:47 EST 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:57:58 -0700, Matt Porter
<mporter at kernel.crashing.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 12:46:07PM +0200, Piotr Perak wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Anyone seen 2.6.x kernel working on 405CR?
> > I can't make it boot.

> I can't recall anybody around here having a 405CR.  That's probably
> why you didn't get a reponse the first time you posted this.

I might get access to one at some point - I'll be getting my Virtex II
tree up and running on 2.6 (PowerPC 405D) sometime soon hopefully too.

> I wish I could rent you my BDI2000 to speed up your debugging,
> but we're too far away from each other. :)

I hate you guys. I'm using insight on an XP box with that horrid
Xilinx xygwin - it's not aware of any virtual memory and I have no
symbols nicely available so it's all done by hand.

Jon.