pb booting 2.6.9 kernel on Tibook

Philippe Jaillon jaillon at emse.fr
Fri Nov 26 05:45:39 EST 2004

Hi,

I have problem configuring a booting 2.6 kernel. it hang at
"adb: starting probe task"

My last experiment are for a 2.6.9 kernel were sources come from
source.mvista.com bitkeper linuxppc-2.5 tree. I clone the sources
tagged v2.6.9_linuxppc. I use the pmac default config. Build works
fine, i have a kernel, some modules... I install all the stuff,
update my yaboot.conf, run ybin and reboot.

Some body known where i am wrong ?

My latop is
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7450, altivec supported
clock           : 667MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8000 0201)
bogomips        : 665.19
machine         : PowerBook3,3
motherboard     : PowerBook3,3 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
board revision  : 00000001
detected as     : 72 (PowerBook Titanium II)
pmac flags      : 0000000b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 512MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

Regards and thank you for your help
--
Philippe JAILLON              Ecole des Mines de St-Etienne
158, Cours Fauriel            Tel.  (+33) 04 77 42 66 04