TEST: Sleep patch #4

Michael Schmitz schmitz at zirkon.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de
Tue Nov 23 04:04:52 EST 2004

> Ok, here's the 4th iteration of the patch. It includes John Steele Scott fixes for
> cpufreq and the sound driver and fixes a problem where memory refresh wouldn't properly
> be re-enabled on the video chip upon wakeup. I also cleaned a bit more the MDLL reset
> code for r300, plus a couple of other things.
>
> http://gate.crashing.org/~benh/albook-ibookg4-sleep-4.diff

Sorry for coming late to the party ... the current code works nicely on
the 17" PB. On the first boot with that code, I had the PLL freak out (or
so it looked like) but I couldn't reproduce that. Needless to say, the
new PLL fixup code produces the same dividers as the hardcoded fixup
before, so it should work :-)

	Michael