BriQ & Linux 2.6

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Wed May 26 10:00:41 EST 2004

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Picked this patch somewhere, let me know if it helps for the bogus
> Tx errors. I don't know what's up with the lockup at this point, I
> would expect the machine to be stable. Can you try to exercice it
> using only netbooting instead of the HD or switching the HD down
> to PIO mode (hdparm -d0 /dev/hda) to try to isolate the source of
> the problem ?

Ah cool, thanks I'll give it a try.  It'll be a while though, I just
accepted a job out of state, so I'm starting the moving process and
one of the first things I did was stick the briq back in its box.
It'll probably be a month before I'm ready to pull it out again, but
I'll let you know how it goes when I do.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing