Asiliantfb (Frame Buffer) Driver

Dieu Morales dieumorales at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 12:53:14 EST 2004

Adrian,

Thank you for your suggestion.  The dummy_console with
the fb_con.c driver built in was the combination that
worked.  Seems like I tried every combination except
that one.  Also, the driver works whether or not the
firmware initializes the CT69000, which is good.
Thanks again.

-Michael Morales

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail