missing elf.h (for mk_elfconfig.c) while building zImage for PP C on Intel platform (windows XP) using cygwin

Povolotsky, Alexander Alexander.Povolotsky at marconi.com
Wed Jul 21 21:28:42 EST 2004

Hi,

I have made changes in linux-2.6/scripts/kconfig/Makefile as advised and it
did fix menuconfig problem - thank you very much for being kind and patient
helping - much appreciated !

Now I am facing the next problem: missing elf.h (for mk_elfconfig.c) while
building zImage for PPC on Intel platform (windows XP) using cygwin.

>From where I could pick-up this include file ?

Thanks,
Alex
**********************
apovolot at USPITLAD104868 ~/linux-2.6.7
$ make zImage
  SPLIT   include/linux/autoconf.h -> include/config/*
  HOSTCC  scripts/basic/fixdep
  HOSTCC  scripts/basic/split-include
  HOSTCC  scripts/basic/docproc
  HOSTCC  scripts/conmakehash
  HOSTCC  scripts/kallsyms
  CC      scripts/empty.o
  HOSTCC  scripts/mk_elfconfig
scripts/mk_elfconfig.c:4:17: elf.h: No such file or directory