MPC823E SMC/I2C/SPI micropatch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 26 22:31:56 EST 2004

In message <4014EC18.2000303 at devcom.cz> you wrote:

> >>- it is determined for 850 and 823E processors (I hope).
> >
> > Wrong.
> But I really do not uderstand, why there is following
> sentence in micropatch_850.c file:
>    The patch applicable to the 850 and 823E processors.
> And in micropatch_8xx.c:
>    The patch applicable to all 8xx family except 850 and 823E.
> I think it is rather misleading, is'nt it ?

Yes, it is. Sorry about this. Seems we forgot to update this  comment
in  the linuxppc_2_4_devel tree (it was fixed in the linux-2.4 tree).
Fixed now - thanks for pointing out.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

--
See us @ Embedded World, Nuremberg, Feb 17 - 19,  Hall 12.0 Booth 440
Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
1st Old Man:  Gee, its windy today.
2nd Old Man:  No it's not... it's Thursday.
3rd Old Man:  Yeh, me too.  Let's go for a beer.