MPC823E SMC/I2C/SPI micropatch

Jan Damborsky jan.damborsky at devcom.cz
Mon Jan 26 18:23:52 EST 2004

Hi,
I have found out that CPM micropatch
available in linux-2.4 from Wolfgang Denk
site (the kernel we use successfuly on our
custom boards at present) is applicable as well.
After some changes in 8xx CPM and UART code
I have succeeded.
For now, ethernets on SCC2 and SCC3, UARTs
on SMC1 and SMC2 work altogether.
Thank you very much.
                    Sincerely, Jan Damborsky