cpu_setup_6xx.S:19:22: ppc_defs.h: No such file or directory

Matthew S. McClintock mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Jan 15 04:36:11 EST 2004

The file does not even get created. I can copy it over from another
linux tree that worked before and put it in the current linux tree and
everything works. It always craps out on that one file, would that still
indicate some sort of hardware problem?

Matthew

--
Matthew S. McClintock <mattsm at arlut.utexas.edu>