MPC8272 Fast Ethernet Controller drver

challaharikumar challaharikumar at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Feb 27 18:04:51 EST 2004

Hi!
Mr.Kumar and Mr Dan

Thanks for ur help. i've downloaded the bitkeeper linuxppc-2.4 kernel tree.
After this
i've got all the sources in s.xx.c I am getting 's' as prefix for all of the
source files in all
the directories. Is this a patch file kind of thing??? How do i get the
original sources from
these files. How to make the kernel for ADS8272 board. Any help would be
great. Any documentation available... Thanks in advance ...

regards
Harikumar