PReP bootloader VGA console

Hollis Blanchard hollisb at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 24 12:14:17 EST 2004

On Aug 9, 2004, at 6:23 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 05:16:03PM -0500, Hollis Blanchard wrote:
>
>> But all of this would require more digging through makefiles and weak
>> aliases than it's probably worth.
>
> 'cmon, you know you want to. :)

Not a whole lot, but I did anyways. :)

This compiles and works on PReP. I have not even compile-tested the
other boards I may have impacted, but I tried to be careful.

I moved ISA initialization out of decompress_kernel() and into the
(weak) load_kernel() so that it only happens once: misc-prep.c calls it
in load_kernel(); no need to do it again.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center