750 and Discovery II coherency with PCI....

Brian Waite linwoes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:56:46 EST 2004

Steve,
I have been using the disco II now for quite a while I have been able
to make 4 different PCI cards work without many problems. Can you look
at your memory windows and make sure the mappings are set up
correctly? Is this a single or a dual processor? I would start by
decoding the PCI memory windows that sounds like where you might be
getting into trouble. Do you have a PCI bus analyzer handy to make
sure you are putting the right addresses on the bus?
Thanks
Brian