GCC and Linux for Motorola's MPC8540ADS

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 21 07:40:44 EST 2004

In message <000201c42707$ee9764d0$0500a8c0 at amdwin2000> you wrote:

> Who can help me with building the GCC for Motorola's MPC8540ADS ?
>
> Is there someone who have already a booting and stable Linux system?

Wait a little bit until ELDK 3.1 is out; it will solve this problem.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
You young'uns. That was *long* before AltaVista,  DejaNews,  or  even
(gasp) the *Web*! In fact, we typed that thread on steam-powered card
punchers, and shipped it around via Pony Express.
            -- Randal Schwartz in <8cwww1cd0d.fsf at gadget.cscaper.com>