2.6.5/iBook G3: Oops on resume from sleep

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Apr 10 09:52:40 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 23:47, Aaron Lunansky wrote:
> What I was saying is the system doesn't seem to crash, but ends up in a bad state.
> The system doesn't make it to sleep (the led does not 'snore').
>
> Did I miss anything?

Ah ok, that's what I wanted to know. I tdid _not_ snore.

At this point, I don't know what's up. Make sure you don't have a
broken driver (like Alsa). Eventually remove pmac_zilog too (it
should work but then, I did hear about problems with earlier versions)

--
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh at kernel.crashing.org>