mpc5xxx support (Was: Re: Proposed Kconfig update patch for help text)

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Thu Apr 8 00:16:28 EST 2004

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

>In message <406DA118.8050405 at 246tNt.com> you wrote:
>

>>Ok, as I said by private mail, now that I know they are actively working
>>on solving the problem, I'll try to integrate the bestcom code into the
>>port I'm working on.
>>

>We have checked in the new BestComm API 2.0 code (release 02 April 2004)
>on our CVS server.

Thanks. I just got from motorola. But extracting it from the linuxppc
devel tree will be more easy I think since it's already 'sorted'.

Does that mean that things got better with this release ?

Sylvain Munaut