4way smp on ppc32

Mark Guertin mguertin at macdiscussion.com
Tue Apr 6 07:39:30 EST 2004

I've not had any of those problems with my machine, it runs very solid
and I've in fact compiled a _lot_ of code on it, including hundreds
(maybe thousands) of kernel builds for ppckernel.org .. it was the main
build machine for over a year.  It also did a lot of rebuilding for
testing of various packages when I was doing Gentoo PPC work.

What distro are you using?  What versions of GCC, etc?

Mark