Proposed Kconfig update patch for help text

John Whitney jwhitney-linuxppc at sands-edge.com
Fri Apr 2 07:50:06 EST 2004

Here's the latest Kconfig help-text patch for your consideration.  I
considered enumerating each chip supported, but that will be a
maintenance headache, and I'm not even sure I could list them all.  I'm
fairly sure that the 8250 is supported, but it isn't listed in
arch/ppc/kernel/cputable.c, so I'm guessing its PVR is covered by the
8260 entry.  I don't want to figure out which ones are supported but
not explicitly covered, so I went with the "##xx" method.

Let me know what you think...

John