Need a Linux PPC kernel which supports the Radeon Mobility 9600

Ken Offer koffer at arlut.utexas.edu
Sat Oct 11 07:56:50 EST 2003

Hi all,

Any of you know a kernel version or version of the radeonfb driver that
supports the "ATI Mobility Radeon 9600" chip in the new 15" Powerbooks?
  We've got one in house but the YDL 3.0.1 2.4.22-2a kernel doesn't seem
to support it beyond text-mode.  X11 can't start up.

| Ken Offer                               Office: 512-835-3859 |
| Email: koffer at arlut.utexas.edu             Fax: 512-835-3259 |
| Applied Research Laboratories, University of Texas at Austin |