trini at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Nov 26 10:51:50 EST 2003
I've done a number of small changes since the last commit, and thus
rebuilt the repo. Please rm any copies you have and start over like I
described in the first e-mail about this repo.
- Mark mpc5xxx_set_bat as __init
- Remove 'port by' printks (Paul doesn't like agree with the. Wolfgang,
I've added DENX to the top of platforms/icecube.c, is this OK?).
- Style things (don't #if out includes or externs, C99 struct
- Correct some dependencies in the code (IDE_MPC5xxx already depends on
IDE being set).
- Audit MTD map file for MB/KB (change to MiB/KiB per the preference of
- Add GPL boilerplate to a number of files.
- Remove Bestcomm files we don't care about.
Now based on the comments from Paul, Christoph and Ben, I think what we
should do is try and clean up the code as best as possible to have a
good patch for people that need the code to start from. Is this
** Sent via the linuxppc-dev mail list. See http://lists.linuxppc.org/
More information about the Linuxppc-dev