ppc32 lockups with 2.6

Christian Kujau evil at g-house.de
Fri Nov 14 10:56:04 EST 2003

Tom Rini wrote:

> Ok, it's been a while since anyone tried KGDB it seems.  The following
> is an untested (yet) patch that makes it compile and maybe work:
>
> ===== arch/ppc/Kconfig 1.46 vs edited =====
[...]

ok, i could have done the stuff in Kconfig though, next time i will do
so at once. well, compiling wnt fine on the ppc now (my i386 cross
compile is still pending), but the things with the serial console will
have to wait now. hm, i'm not online at the weekend, so don't expect
much results these days. thank you very much for checking back to this
issue, i (and hopefully some other PreP people out there) really
appreciate this.

Christian.

PS: oh, will this patch reach mainline anytime soon?
--
BOFH excuse #433:

error: one bad user found in front of screen