Bull Escalla D or IBM 7013 J

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Thu Nov 6 13:39:14 EST 2003

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Hollis Blanchard wrote:
> On Wednesday, Nov 5, 2003, at 08:14 US/Central, Michael Westermann
> wrote:
> > I've a Bull Escalla D with Dual-PPC 604 and MCA. I was found this
> > Box as IBM 7013J. I want use this box with Linux. I will work
> > on a kernel-patch for this box.
>
> The only work I've ever heard of on MCA RS/6000 can be found at
> http://www.sjdjweis.com/linux/rs6k/ . As you can see, it didn't get
> very far. :)

Well, there is a boot disk that will write to the 3 digit display. I have
switched web servers and the disk isn't currently downloadable, but I will
get it back on.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent