Sleep broken on iBook 2.2 since test7-benh

Michael Shields shields at msrl.com
Sat Nov 1 05:08:17 EST 2003

Sometime between test7 and yesterday, the linuxppc-2.5-benh tree has
stopped sleeping on my iBook 2.2.  It blanks the screen but does not
actually suspend.  It cannot be woken up from this state; I have to
use control-command-power.

The config I'm using is at:
http://www.msrl.com/~shields/config-2.6.0-test9

I've tried disabling CPU frequency scaling, since there were recently
problems with that, and I've also tried backing out changeset 1.1180,
which provides an additional delay when sleeping (there was already
one below it, which I've left in).  I didn't immediately see anything
else that looked like it might cause problems.
--
Shields.