GDB server and threaded application

Kalpesh Jasapara kjasapara at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 11:00:11 EST 2003

Hello Daniel,

I believe I have the solib path set correctly and
all the symbols are being loaded when I connect
to the remote target.

BTW I am able to debug core files correctly and the
core files show all the threads. Its an issue if
I try to attach to a running multithreaded process.

gdbserver :12345 --attach <PID>, I just pick up one
of the PID's of the multithreaded process. I guess
this is supported.

Thanks for all the information.
-Kalpesh