MV64360 eval board

Brian Waite waite at skycomputers.com
Tue Mar 11 08:10:06 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am soon to be recieving an eval MV64260 board to start some work before our
custom board is ready. I am wondering if the linux galileo tree is resonibly
stable at this point. Also, is anyone planning to migrate this to _devel? I
know the 64260 has been moving over there slowly but I haven't seen movement
on the 64360 side. Also, I would like to use u-boot as a bootloader. Is
anyone doing work on that at the moment? Once I get a board I would be more
that happy to help with the port. Otherwise I'll start on it myself. :)

Thanks
Brian