new 601 port starting point?

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Tue Jun 3 03:19:17 EST 2003

I'm going to be working on the mca rs/6000 machines again. The kernel has
changed a bit since I last tried, so I need some advice.

Which platform should I base my work on? It's a 601 machine, no pci or isa
bus.

I have downloaded the 2.4.20-benh rsync-able tree to start with.

Thanks for any pointers

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent