EP8260

Steven Blakeslee BlakesleeS at embeddedplanet.com
Wed Jul 23 01:38:41 EST 2003

Was one of the sectors you erased the first sector?  If so that is your
problem, the hard reset word is located in the beginning of the first
sector.  To fix this you need to do the following.

1. There is a resistor that is removed from the board at location RO2.  This
resistor sets the default hard reset word.  You have to put a 0ohm resistor
at this location, a solder glob will also work.
2. Download the Planet Core FLASH burner and execute it.  Give the command
hrw to reburn the hard reset word.  If the processor is 233MHz or higher
give the command hrw h.
3. Remove the 0ohm resistor(or solder glob) at RO2.