Trouble with 2.6.0-test1 on ibook2

Ryan Boder icanoop at bitwiser.org
Fri Jul 18 11:46:22 EST 2003

I'm trying to boot 2.6.0-test1 on my ibook2. I compiled a kernel and it
begins to boot but hangs immediately after the line

openpic: exit

is printed. Or at least seems to hang as the screen stops showing anything
else and just leaves the messages up to that point forever. It also
corrupted my file system so I'm reinstalling now.

Has anyone been running the devel kernel on an ibook2? Can anyone give me
pointers on how to debug or work around this problem when I finish
reinstalling?
--
Ryan Boder
http://www.bitwiser.org/icanoop