vmalloc limits in PPC kernels ?

vinai vroopcha at mcw.edu
Sat Feb 15 04:32:44 EST 2003

Matt,

Thanks much for the information you provided below.  Are there any
pointers/references as to why these changes were actually implemented,
or is it really a case of "the source being the guide" ?  As I said,
this issue is really troubling for us, and I want to see if there is
a "clean" way to circumvent that limit without screwing up the MM
subsystem (at least not too badly :) ...

cheers
vinai