powerpc gdb and gdbserver

Christopher R. Johnson cjohnson at gcctech.com
Fri Dec 19 07:27:26 EST 2003

Ok that worked pretty well, except that gdbserver wants a library called
libthread_db.so on the target.  From what little I can find this looks
like something I should build from the glibc mess.  Does anyone know
what options I need to add to the glibc build in order to create this
library?

Thanks!

--
Christopher R. Johnson