Patch [5/5]: Platform support for db64360

Brian Waite waite at skycomputers.com
Thu Aug 7 00:47:38 EST 2003

Hi all,
        There have been a few threads about support for the db64360 Evaluation
board.
I have been using the _devel tree for a while now with a port from the
_galileo tree. I have also put together the MPSC driver and support for
u-boot. Here is a rundown of the known working things:
I've tried to break down the patches into logical order for readability. Let
me know if I can make it any better.

Dink32 bootloader (may need to move around CPU mappings in db64360.h)
uBoot bootloader
PCI/PCI-X
Gigabit Ethernet
Duart serial port