pImage target gone

Brian Waite waite at skycomputers.com
Wed Aug 6 07:48:29 EST 2003

Hi all,
	I recently pulled the head and I found that we have lost the pImage
BOOT_TARGET. With some quick searching I found Paulus removed back on April
18, 2003. The comment notes the changes were for the removal of ppc32 iSeries
support. Now, I have boards that use the pImage target. I was wondering if,
since it is removed now, maybe we should reincoporate it as uImage to reflect
the new name of u-boot. Is there another reason why this might have been
removed? Just curious. Otherwise I'll supply a patch.

Thanks
Brian