[patch] ignore trackpad/mouse while typing

Till Straumann Till.Straumann at TU-Berlin.de
Fri Nov 29 12:34:32 EST 2002

OK, here's a trivial patch (linux-2.4.18) for disabling/ignoring
the mouse/trackpad while typing. It can be very convenient on notebook
computers.
NOTE: this patch works only on machines using the 'new' input layer
(e.g. Apple Powerbook, ibook, ...)

The holdoff time can be adjusted via sysctl/procfs - see description
in the patch file.

-- Till

PS: Please CC me if there are comments/questions; I'm not subscribed to
this mailing list.