crash on sleep with 2.4.19-pre4-ben0

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Sun Mar 31 02:25:48 EST 2002

On  28 Mar, this message from benh at kernel.crashing.org echoed through cyberspace:
>>How? The keyboard doesn't work under xmon.... I need to power-cycle.
>
> You can try manually adding a call to backtrace() in xmon entry point

AAArrgh! It doesn't crash anymore now! Thanks for the solution ;-))).

Seriously, after adding a call to backtrace upon entry of xmon's main
(infinte) loop, I've not been able to reproduce the crash. And I tried
sleeping and waking up in a loop at least 50 times...

I'll keep on trying.

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |