EV-64260-BP & GT64260 bi_recs

Jim Potter jrp at wvi.com
Fri Mar 22 08:36:48 EST 2002

Now that things are settling down a bit -- who's got which tree running on which
platform and in what condition?  Basically, what's the conditon of the 2_4_galileo and
2_4_devel tree's on EVB, MVP, (etc) -- SMP y/n, PCI cards (scsi, ide, etc) y/n,
running solid y/n, and under which boot environment (dink, ppcboot, starmon, etc)?

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter
45th Parallel Processing