jdk 1.4?

Derrik Pates dpates at dsdk12.net
Fri Mar 1 17:26:59 EST 2002

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 05:06:16PM +0100, marc. h. wrote:
> Would you mind giving it a shot? (or someone else?) I want to be sure that it's
> not a local Glibc issue or such thing. I also haven't tried a recent benh
> kernel..

I just tried running it on 2.4.18-ben0, with libc6 2.2.5-1 (Debian sid),
and it starts up and seems to run just fine. I did get the binaries from
IBM's site instead of the ones from SuSE's FTP site (the latest bins on
IBM's site are about a month newer). I don't see any JIT in with their
binaries though.

--
Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates at dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN