docs for ppc gnu gcc inline asm?

Patrick Berge pberge at stny.rr.com
Mon Jun 10 13:32:56 EST 2002

Hi ,

I know this a little off topic but I did not get a response from the
gnu.gcc.help newsgroup.  I would suspect there are quite a few PPC assembler
users in this mailinglist.  I have mostly worked with IBM and Metaware
assemblers and want some gcc PPC inline asm documentation?  I managed to
figure out most instructions/operands by just compiling any C code with '-S'
but I would like a complete list of the mnemonics (and extended) that the PPC
gnu as uses.

I was able to find plenty of Intel inline asm information, which was helpful
in unnderstanding the output/input syntax.

Pat