HFS+ support (read-only)

Brad Boyer flar at pants.nu
Thu Jun 6 22:24:43 EST 2002

I've just uploaded a new release of my hfsplus module. If anyone
would like to try it out, or critique my code, you can find it
on Sourceforge (I am currently using 2.4.18-pre7 as a base):

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/linux-hfsplus/

This is still read-only, and no resource forks in any format,
but it can handle most standard UNIX features other than
hard links, which will show up as empty files. (Don't ask...)

I haven't had any stability problems, but the performance is
somewhat slow on a disk with a large number of files.

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

	Brad Boyer
	flar at allandria.com