Changes to "The plan"

akuster akuster at dslextreme.com
Tue Jul 30 16:12:06 EST 2002

This is an addition to Paulus' plan back in November regarding
/platforms restructure with a change for 4xx I am thinking of for 2.5
  "http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc-dev/200111/msg00083.html"

Paulus' plan mentioned a possibility of adding subdirectories within
/platforms if the number of files for a given platform was large enough
and I think 4xx qualifies.  I have a local copy working with a
/platforms/4xx structure were I moved 49 files to.  I am not sure if
this was the intent of "The plan" or not but it does make things look
cleaner.

Since I was in the mode of cleaning house I moved most of the 4xx config
options to /platforms/4xx/Config.in and have arch/ppc/config.in source it.

Also I think there  may a few other files that may need to move to/from
platforms/4xx to/from /kernel such as ibm405.h or ibm_ocp.h

so platforms/4xx looks like this:

Config.in
Makefile
ash.c