Problems with linuxppc_2_4_devel

Kenneth Johansson ken at kieraypc01.p.y.ki.era.ericsson.se
Mon Jan 21 20:21:04 EST 2002

Tom Rini wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 01:21:26PM +0100, Kenneth Johansson wrote:
> >
> > I have some date problem BK think that we are at feb23 and that dose not look
> > right when running revtool. Do anyone else see this or is it my clone?
> >

> > Also I get alot of "ERROR-cannot cd to linuxppc_2_4_devel" when running bk
> > pull
>
> What does:
> $ bk parent
> say (from your source tree)

Sorry for the delay I catched a bug unfortunately it was deoxyribonucleic
acid based instead of ones and zeros.

$bk parent
Parent repository is http://ppc.bkserver.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel

I almost always get the error but sometimes it workes. Today it worked the
first try.

--
Kenneth Johansson
Ericsson Telecom AB               Tel: +46 8 404 71 83
164 80 Stockholm                  kenneth.johansson at etx.ericsson.se