Problems with linuxppc_2_4_devel

Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com
Wed Jan 16 08:02:03 EST 2002

What I was thinking was one of two approaches:

a) try and connect to a well known time server and see if the time is too
   far off at commit time.  May or may not work.
b) see if the time is "too different" from the last changeset.  Most trees
   are fairly active and if the time is too far ahead (say a month?), then
   raise a warning and ask the user to confirm this is the correct time.

Comments?

--
---