Problems with linuxppc_2_4_devel

Gabriel Paubert paubert at iram.es
Wed Jan 16 04:02:30 EST 2002

On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Tom Rini wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 01:21:26PM +0100, Kenneth Johansson wrote:
> >
> > I have some date problem BK think that we are at feb23 and that dose not look
> > right when running revtool. Do anyone else see this or is it my clone?

It is somebody who build a change set in the future :-), or at least with
its machine clock set well into the future end November. I noticed it and
Larry McVoy answered that he could not do anything since BK requires
increasing timestamps. You'll find it in the archives of linuxppc-dev for
November 2001.

IOW, check that your clock is not borked before committing changesets...

	Regards,
	Gabriel.