SBS Adirondack, K2, and Palomar IV StarMON

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Fri Feb 22 10:35:45 EST 2002

Hi again,

Reassured that SBS has gotten rid of StarMON together with me and basically
thrown it in the trash, I've decided to treat it as completely abandoned by
them and put the remnants of it that I have on my FTP site in hope that someone
else finds them useful. The treasure lies in:

ivan.Harhan.ORG:/pub/PPCStar/SBS

There you'll find almost-release-quality ROMs for Adirondack, K2, Palomar IV,
and Palomar IV+, as well as the source (in CVS files) for this plus the
GT-64260 stuff SBS got me started on but never let me finish.

--
Michael Sokolov					786 E MISSION AVE APT F
Programletarian Freedom Fighter			ESCONDIDO CA 92025-2154 USA