2.5 development

Larry McVoy lm at bitmover.com
Sat Feb 16 03:58:12 EST 2002

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 11:11:57PM +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> The current limitations of BK mean that we will not be able to take
> changesets directly from the linuxppc-2.5 tree and send them to
> Linus.

You can export changes as a patch and import them.  Notice that the new
"bk comments" command will let you change the comments after you do the
import.  To get a changeset's comments in a form that bk comments will
like, try this (requires bk 2.1.4 or later):

bk changes -r+ -vnd'### Change the comments to :GFILE: below\n:C:'

That will do it for the most recent changeset, s/+/rev/ that you used
with the export/import.
--
---