I2C module problem on 8260

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 13 10:18:08 EST 2002

In message <3C69A0EC.2090400 at embeddededge.com> you wrote:

> Finally, there isn't any deallocation function for CPM memory space.  I thought
> someone else was going to contribute this, and I apologize if I misplaced a patch,

I've sent such patches to Tom Rini many months ago (starting  29  Aug
2001),  and  in some iterations again and again. It's for 8xx only so
far, but adaption for 82xx is just a small exercise.

Unfortunately, this patch was always ignored (as some  others,  too),
so I finally gave up.

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
See us @ Embedded Systems Nuremberg, Feb 19-21, Hall 12 K01 (with TQ)