questions about porting an 8240 arch to linux

Wolfgang Grandegger wolfgang.grandegger at bluewin.ch
Fri Dec 6 02:48:27 EST 2002

Hello,

I recommend to use the linuxppc_devel_2_4 tree for your embedded board
(have a look to http://penguinppc.org/dev/kernel.shtml for further
information). The configuration and implementation for the Sandpoint
board is a good starting point as it's based on a 8240 as well. Another
good example might be the implementation for the zx4500.

Hope it helps,

Wolfgang.