asm inline

Franz Sirl Franz.Sirl-ppc at lauterbach.com
Mon Dec 2 22:17:42 EST 2002

At 18:49 29.11.2002, Samuel Rydh wrote:
> > I see that your example involves local variables, does
> > it also happen in the non-automatic case ?
>
>It happens in the non-automatic case too. I'll try the
>latest gcc version later.

Can you please post a compilable code fragment that still shows the bug for
you? Or add -save-temps to the CFLAGS and send me the resulting
preprocessed .i file. I seem to remember a platform independent bug in 3.1
with memory constraints, but it maybe something totally different...

Ah, and don't forget to tell me all the CFLAGS necessary to trigger the bug.

Franz.