Debugging a G4

Brian Waite waite at skycomputers.com
Thu Aug 15 23:29:20 EST 2002

Hi all,
	This may sound funny, but after using ppc linux for years, I finally have to
debug a driver on the Apple G4. In the past I've used JTAG and gdb, but
without JTAG and without a serial port I am a bit lost on what tools are best
to use to debug these buggers. I somewhat remember once hearing about a modem
replacment that gave a seialr port, but even this is lost deep in the bowels
of my head. Can anyone on the list give me pointers on how to connect a
debugger or maybe give some quick useful techniques for a module.

Thanks in advance.
Brian