Anyone know what's up with the F50?

Tom Gall tgall at rochcivictheatre.org
Wed Aug 14 09:49:26 EST 2002

Hi All,

  Just was trying to boot a _devel or _2_4 kernel on the F50 (4 way SMP)
the other day and no go. Didn't have a null serial cable for seeing what
the xmon output was but shall do that later this week. Anyway by the
looks of the LCD, we're dieing somewhere after start_kernel yet before
the console initialization code as prom_init is the last message on the
screen.
  IRQs were all directed to one CPU beyond that, pretty much a standard
CHRP config. Go figure.

  Regards,

  Tom
--
Regards,

Tom

Linux Guy             "My heart is human, my blood is boiling,
gall at rochcivictheatre.org    my brain IBM" -- Mr Roboto, Styxx