Problem with bk repository?

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Aug 7 02:13:39 EST 2002

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 08:46:50AM -0700, acurtis at directvinternet.com wrote:

> > david at devil:/repository/linuxppc_2_4_devel>bk parent
> > Parent repository is bk://ppc.bkbits.net/linuxppc_2_4_devel
> > david at devil:/repository/linuxppc_2_4_devel>bk pull -ll
> > ERROR-Can't get read lock on the repository.
> > pull: remote locked, trying again...
> > ERROR-Can't get read lock on the repository.
> > pull: remote locked, trying again...
> > ERROR-Can't get read lock on the repository.
> > pull: remote locked, trying again...
> > ERROR-Can't get read lock on the repository.
> > pull: remote locked, trying again...
>
> I was it for the first time today too.

Are either of you still getting this?  What seems to be happening is
that when David Gibson pushes something to the tree, it never quite
finishes and Bk ends up in a slightly wierd state.  David, are you
behind some sort of wierd network setup or anything?

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/